Having and utilising a good analysis result for an organisation assists greatly in moving a business from average to excellent.
If we want to maintain our business we must know what’s “behind the scenes”, in other words its essential aspects. More importantly if we want to grow our business we must be able to replicate it, or essential aspects of it. An analysis specification can be used to grow and replicate the business in a different location, with different staff, systems and technology.
So simply stated the result of analysis is a specification that declares the essential aspect of an organisation and it should become invaluable to any organisation.
It’s a blueprint for:
- improving production efficiency
- reducing costs of operation
- providing a guide for obtaining customer satisfaction.
The result of analysis becomes a valuable training tool for new production and modification staff. It is also the first place to go to evaluate the repercussions of a business change.
This Analyse Your Business Processing series teaches how to accomplish the above goals.
With 8 lectures and 1 hour of content you will learn:
- The different ways to view and Model a Business
- The Goals and Context of Process Analysis
- The importance of using Business Events when Analysing a Business
- How to Create a Business Process Model
- How to define Business Data definitions for Dataflow on a Process Model
- How to define Specify Business Processing depicted on a detailed Process Model
- How to use an Analysis Process Model to create new Systems Designs (both Computer and Manual designs)
- A summary of the benefits of performing Business Process Analysis.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]