Course aims – to:
- explore dyslexia in the context of education
- review developmental issues that may conceal dyslexia
- consider reasons why all dyslexia is not identified at school
Participants will become aware of:
- some reasons why some dyslexia is hidden
- misidentification of dyslexia as a developmental or behavioural issue
- links between dyslexia and underachievement and bilingualism
Price is per online user of this course and is zero rated for VAT.
Discounts apply as follows:
- 10% for 10 users
- 20% for 20 users
- 30% for 30 users
- 40% for 40 users
- 50% for 50+ users.