This course is designed to help you develop your interviewing skills and be able to apply them in different interview situations.
You’ll be exploring the critical skills required in any interviewing situation and then seeing how these can be applied in specific situations such as recruitment, appraisal, performance and discipline interviews.
By completing the course you will be able to:
- Prepare appropriately for the interview.
- Use questions effectively to gather information.
- Listen actively to understand what is being said.
- Encourage interviewees to open up.
- Keep control of the interview.
- Give appropriate feedback or information.
- Record the information gained from the interview.
- Communicate actions resulting from the interview.
Anyone who is in a position to conduct an interview in their workplace.
Approximately 40 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.