Integrated working is vital for agencies and organisations that are involved with children’s lives.
This course aims to provide the children’s workforce the tools to support integrated working and to enable them to use common processes, language and systems to their best advantage for children, young people and their families.
The Objectives of the course are:-
- To understand why working in an integrated way provides better outcomes for children
- To help understand the common processes practitioners use when working with children
- To help promote a common language within the Children’s Workforce
- To introduce the Common Assessment Framework to practitioners
- To understand the wide range of agencies involved with children, young people and their families.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.