Instagram has been one of the fastest-growing social networks in recent years attracting a wide-ranging audience that can be targeted through careful and strategic marketing to great success.
Instagram marketing is extremely important for businesses that sell products and especially visual products such as clothes, shoes or furniture but you can successfully market services and many other types of products just as successfully if you know what you are doing. This course also explores the use of Instagram Stories, which although only launched in 2016 has in excess of 250 million daily users.
With new features being added all the time it is essential that you choose an up to date course with tutor support if you are going to keep up with today’s social media opportunities.
Our online courses are updated every 6 months to reflect the constant changes in social media. So you can be sure that the information is up to date and relevant.
Each course comes with unlimited tutor support and feedback on your assessment, which you can base on your own business (getting advice included at no extra charge). You will also be granted free membership of our social media support group on Facebook for the duration of the course.
5 CPD Points Awarded.
This Instagram for Business online course is made up of 4 learning objects:
Learning Object 1 – An Introduction to Instagram
What is Instagram and why use it?
Getting started on Instagram
Creating and editing your profile
How to post photos and videos
Expanding the capabilities of Instagram
Learning Object 2 – Instagram for Business
Developing a strategy for using Instagram for business
Optimising your profile
Growing your Instagram following
The best time to post
What to post
Advertising on Instagram
How to manage multiple Instagram accounts
Understanding Instagram analytics
Learning Object 3 – Reels and IGTV
Introduction to IGTV
How to upload a video to IGTV
How to create a Reel
Learning Object 4 – Instagram Stories
Why use Instagram Stories?
How often to post on Instagram Stories
Instagram Story Options – customising your story
Telling your brand story
Useful resources for Instagram Stories
Best practice on Instagram Stories
Approximately 11 hours
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.