Some people may be ‘born salesmen’, but the rest of us can learn the techniques for selling success. This course explains the processes which make up a successful sale. The techniques can be applied in any sector where persuasion and exchange are involved.
- The FAB principle
- How to think of your product in terms of customer advantages and benefits, not features
- How to identify your most profitable customers
- Why you need to really get to know your customers, and what they want
- How to use the telephone to ring up more profit
- The three P’s in negotiation
- How to recognise an objection, and turn it into a benefit
- Why the price is the last thing you talk about,
- How and when to ask for the order
- The importance of aftercare.
Award: The Top Mark Training Insight into Selling Certificate
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases over 50 users please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.