“Fail to plan, and you plan to fail”. In today’s fast moving world, businesses need to use marketing planning techniques, understand their customers, and monitor responses, to grow their business. This course provides a structure, shows how to use the building bricks of marketing, and prepare a practical marketing plan.
- What is Marketing?
- Identifying customers and meeting their perceived needs
- Measuring profitability
- Market research techniques
- Defining your product/service in the customer’s terms
- The marketing mix
- Pricing for profit
- Analysing and selecting the best promotional tools
- Integrating sales activity into the Marketing Plan
On completion of this course, you will have written a detailed Marketing Plan, and have a model to use when applying your new skills.
Award: The Top Mark Training Insight into Marketing Certificate
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases over 50 users please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.