Module 1: GDPR
Highlights key areas of significant change to data protection that GDPR brings, and the actions required to ensure your organisation will comply. Learners will gain a thorough understanding of all aspects of GDPR.
Module 2: Information Security
Introduces the concept of information security and outlines best practices to avoid data breaches, protect information assets, avoid damage to reputation and comply with the law.
The course outlines how organisations and individuals can manage risk and external threats to information security from hackers and fraudsters including phishing, fraud, managing risks with devices, software, emails, the web at home and at work.
Module 3: Being Safe Online
Focuses on the risks associated with common online behaviour at work, in public places and at home. It outlines the ways in which organisations and individuals can behave responsibly when using social media, their own devices or Intellectual Property (IP) to mitigate against threats to Information Security.
Learning objectives for this online information security course include;
- To gain a thorough understanding of all aspects of GDPR
- To understand how organistaions and inviduals can manage risk to information security from hackers and fraudsters
- To understand risks associated with common online behaviours at work
- To understand ways in which organisations and inviduduals can behave responsibly when using social media
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.