By the end of the course you will have learned about:
- What information security is.
- What cybersecurity is.
- Why information security is important in your work life.
- Why information security is important in your personal life.
- The dangers and costs of poor information security.
- What malware is.
- How to spot and defend against malware.
- Information security and mobile devices.
- Information security and mobile working.
- How to create strong passwords and avoid weak ones.
- Perimeter security.
- Network security.
- Social engineering threats and how to avoid them.
- The Data Protection Act and information security.
- Information security and portable memory devices.
- Information security and social media.
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.