Benefit from greater access to different perspectives, understanding of customers, increased customer engagement and improved employer image.
This Inclusive Recruitment online course was developed with the ‘Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion’ (ENEI) following the success of our Unconscious Bias course with ENEI who are the UK’s leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion in the workplace.
Learners completing this course will:
- be able to deliver inclusive recruitment
- be equipped to improve inclusive recruitment outcomes
- recognise and develop their recruitment skills
- be able to explain inclusive recruitment to others
More specifically leaners will be able to:
- Define inclusive recruitment
- Understand how an inclusive workforce benefits organisations
- Design an inclusive job specification and person specification
- Describe their responsibilities in terms of reasonable adjustments
- Implement the legal duties as defined by the Equality Act 2010
- Provide an inclusive company culture for onboarding new staff members
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.