This course is about improving your verbal communication skills. The areas covered are:
- How to listen carefully to the customer in order to provide the correct response during a conversation
- How to compact explanations to deliver information concisely and the importance of speaking slowly and clearly
- Exploring terms that should be avoided or encouraged when holding a conversation with a customer
- How to adapt conversation to the type of customer you are dealing with
- How using verbal communication correctly can build rapport with customers
- How to calm a situation when a customer is adversely affecting other customers within the service setting
- The difference between speaking passively, aggressively and assertively
Interactive activities and quizzes check your learning
Real-life examples, expert advice and tips on how to apply your learning
A glossary provides definitions for unfamiliar terms
The course will take approximately one hour to complete
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.