Module One – The English Sentence
It’s recommended that writers use a variety of sentence types that flow from one to the next to create a piece of text that’s interesting, cohesive and coherent.
- Explores the different types of sentence and the components used to build a sentence
Module Two – Spelling & Punctuation
This module explores some common spelling rules. Writing that lacks punctuation can be difficult to understand, this module will look at the different types of punctuation marks and how to use them.
- Explore some common spelling rules
- Look at the different types of punctuation marks and how to use them
Module Three – Effective Writing
.Writing is an essential part of working life, but do you know how to write effectively?
- How to prepare for writing
- How to structure your document
- How to express yourself clearly with carefully chosen words
- How to edit, correct and improve your writing.
Each module will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.