This online Implementing Prevent e-learning course is for key organisations that the government has identified under the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015 to have ‘due regard to preventing people from being drawn into terrorism’. The course has 3 sections:
- Section 1 explores background issues of managing extremism and radicalisation
- Section 2 covers Prevent and the law
- Section 3 looks at practical approaches and includes several typcial scenarios in NHS, prisons and local authority settings
The course duration is approximately 30 minutes and accounts for 30 minutes continuous professional development as it is CPD Certified.
It’s a highly interactive course with rich graphics and audio-visual content blending a variety of question-types to encourage your learners to apply concepts to their daily work routine. An (optional) end-of-course test assesses learners on the level of knowledge they’ve retained. A certificate is then issued on achieving the pass mark.
On completion of this course learners will understand:
- Explain why Prevent has been introduced
- Understand the nature of extremism and the benefits of engaging positively in this area
- Describe the features of the Prevent strategy and other relevant laws
- List key practical approaches for prisons, the NHS and local authorities
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]