- to consider reasons why all dyslexia is not identified at primary school
- to explore the issues arising from manifestations of ‘hidden’ dyslexia in the classroom and pupils’ coping/avoidance strategies
- to investigate reasons why dyslexia is commonly misidentified
- to explore how dyslexia may affect learning and identify related classroom management issues
Participants will become aware of:
- reasons why some dyslexia is hidden
- misidentification of dyslexia as behavioural difficulties
- links between dyslexia and underachievement
- how dyslexia affects learning
- barriers to learning for dyslexic learners
- classroom management issues
A CPD certificate is available on completion of the course.
Price is per online user of this course and is zero rated for VAT.
Discounts apply as follows:
- 10% for 10 users
- 20% for 20 users
- 30% for 30 users
- 40% for 40 users
- 50% for 50+ users.