The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Describe the principles of sustainable working practices
- Outline the methods of reducing, managing and disposing of waste
- Identify the methods of reducing hazards and risks
- Name the relevant legislation
Environmental and Sustainable Work Practices
- i-Ask: Environmentally-Friendly Work Practices
- i-Ask: Sustainability in the Salon
- i-Check: Environmental and Sustainable Work Practices
- i-Test: Environmental and Sustainable Work Practices
Health and Safety Legislation
- i-Ask: Health and Safety Legislation
- i-Ask: Reducing Health and Safety Risks in the Salon
- i-Check: Health and Safety Legislation
- i-Test: Sustainable Work Practices
- i-Test: Health and Safety Legislation
General Hairdressing Legislation
- i-Ask: General Hairdressing Legislation
- i-Check: Consumer Protection and Client Advice
- i-Check: Data Protection
- i-Test: Consumer Protection Legislation
The suite of Hairdressing courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing email@example.com or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.