This course consists of one module, in which you will learn about workplace aggression and violence and how to manage conflict successfully in your place of work. Learn about how to deal with these difficult scenarios, today.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and a refresher guide. You will automatically get a certificate on course completion, with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn what to do to help manage conflict, including how to avoid potentially violent situations, related to their line of work
This course is especially helpful for office workers and public sector staff, including those in administration, lone-workers, staff in education, and those in health and social care.
On completion of this course you will learn:
- The scope of work-related violence
- The responsibilities of the employer
- What factors put workers at increased risk
- What causes people to become violent
- How to spot the signs of potential violence
- How to avoid provoking violence
- The best ways to defuse a potentially violent person or situation
- How to respond to a physical attack
- How to tackle phone- and cyber-rage
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.