The key objectives of this online Big Data Hadoop Tutorial and training program are to enable developers to:
- Programming in YARN (MRv2) latest version of Hadoop Release 2.0
- Implementation of HBase, MapReduce Integration, Advanced Usage and Advanced Indexing.
- Advance Map Reduce exercises – examples of Facebook sentiment analysis, Linkedin shortest path algorithm, inverted indexing.
- Derive an insight into the field of Data Science
- Understand the Apache Hadoop framework
- Learn to work with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Implement Multi node cluster using 3-4 instances of amazon ec2.
- Learn how MapReduce interacts with data and processes them
- Ability to design and develop applications involving large data using Hadoop eco system.
- Differentiate between new as well as old APIs for Hadoop
- Understand how YARN engages in managing compute resources into clusters
Last but not the least, the Hadoop online tutorial program prepares programmers for better career opportunities in the world of Big Data!
- The key features for Big Data Hadoop Developer online Tutorial video course include:
- Online Tutorial Interactive Training Duration – 41 hrs
- Lab Hours – Unlimited Assignments
- 24/7 Support
- World class online training through audio, video, and written materials
- Professional faculty with more than 18 years of experience in the industry
- Access to 3 months of Video sessions and life time access to Virtual Machine and Course Material
- Regular Updates on Hadoop tutorial.
- 200 Questions Quizzes to help prepare for Cloudera certification exam
- Intellipaat Course Completion Certificate at the end of the course
Module 1 – Introduction to Hadoop and its Ecosystem, Map Reduce and HDFS
- Big Data ,Factors constituting Big Data
- Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem
- Map Reduce -Concepts of Map, Reduce, Ordering, Concurrency, Shuffle , Reducing, Concurrency
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) Concepts and its Importance
- Deep Dive in Map Reduce – Execution Framework, Partioner, Combiner, Data Types, Key pairs
- HDFS Deep Dive – Architecture, Data Replication, Name Node, Data Node, Data Flow
- Parallel Copying with DISTCP, Hadoop Archives
Assignment – 1
Module 2 – Hands on Exercises
- Installing Hadoop in Pseudo Distributed Mode , Understanding Important configuration files ,their Properties and Demon Threads
- Accessing HDFS from Command Line
- Map Reduce – Basic Exercises
- Understanding Hadoop Eco-system
- Introduction to Sqoop , use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Hive , use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Pig , use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Oozie , use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Flume , use cases and Installation
- Introduction to Yarn
Assignment -2 and 3
Mini Project – Importing Mysql Data using Sqoop and Querying it using Hive
Module 3 – Deep Dive in Map Reduce and Yarn
- How to develop Map Reduce Application , writing unit test
- Best Practices for developing and writing , Debugging Map Reduce applications
- Joining Data sets in Map Reduce
- Algorithms – Traversing Graph, etc
- Hadoop API’s
Assignment -4 and 5
Module 4 – Deep Dive in Pig
- Grunt, Script Mode, Data Model
- Advance Pig Latin, Evaluation and Filter functions, Pig and Ecosystem
- Real time use cases – Gaming Industry, Oil and Gas Sector
Assignment – 6
Module 5 – Deep Dive in Hive
- Understanding Hive , Architecture, Physical Model, Data Model, Data Types
- Hive QL- DDL,DML,other Operations
- Understanding Tables in Hive, Partitioning, Indexes,Bucketing,Sub Queries, Joining Tables,Data Load and appending data to existing Table
- Hands on Exercises – Playing with huge data and Querying extensively.
- User defined Functions,Optimizing Queries, Tips and Tricks for performance tuning
Assignment – 7
Module 6 – Introduction to Hbase architecture
Introduction to HBase,Architecture,Map Reduce Integration, Different Client API – Features and Administration.
Module 7 – Hadoop Cluster Setup and Running Map Reduce Jobs
- Hadoop Multi Node Cluster Setup using Amazon ec2 – Creating 4 node cluster setup
- Running Map Reduce Jobs on Cluster
Module 8 – Major Project – Putting it all together and Connecting Dots
- Putting it all together and Connecting Dots
- Working with Large data sets, Steps involved in analyzing large data
Assignment – 9, 10
Module 9 – Advance Mapreduce
- Delving Deeper Into The Hadoop API
- More Advanced Map Reduce Programming, Joining Data Sets in Map Reduce
- Graph Manipulation in Hadoop
Assignment – 11, 12
Module 10 – Job and certification support
- Major Project , Hadoop Development , cloudera Certification Tips and Guidance and Mock Interview Preparation, Practical Development Tips and Techniques, certification preparation
10% discount for between 10 and 19 users purchased, 15% discount for between 20 and 29 users purchased and 20% discount for 30 or more purchased. For larger purchases or to find out if larger discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]