- One Year e-learning access with 15 hours of learning;
- Video tutorials, course PPTs, reading material, quizzes and assignments;
- Simulated exams to test your knowledge;
- One project for you to test your skill.
After the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamental concepts of using Big Data;
- Identify where Hadoop fits into Big Data;
- Hadoop Architecture and HDFS;
- Gain insight on YARN and MapReduce;
- Installing and Configuring Apache Ecosystem Tools;
- Configuration and Performance Tuning;
- Learn about Hadoop Cluster;
- Manage, Maintain, Monitor and Troubleshoot a Hadoop Cluster.
The Big Data and Hadoop Programming Course will cover:
- Understanding Big Data and Hadoop
- Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
- YARN and MapReduce
- Load Data and Run Applications
- Installing and Configuring Apache Ecosystem Tools
- Advanced Cluster Configuration
- Hadoop Security
- Managing and Scheduling Jobs
- Configuration and Performance Tuning
- Manage, Maintain, Monitor and Troubleshoot a Hadoop Cluster
Knowledge of Linux Administration and a basic understanding of Java. It is not necessary to have any knowledge of Apache Hadoop.
When the course is completed learners will be given a project to complete within 15 days, which covers all the key aspects of the course. The completed project is assessed by Big Data panel members and if it meets the requirements the certificate is issued.
30 Professional Development Units will be sent to those who obtain certification.
Online learners have access to technical and non-technical support through email with replies within 1 working day.
For multiple discounts, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.