On completion of this course you will have covered topics such as:
- Getting up to speed on grant seeking basics- understanding basic terminology, different types of grants and more.
- Thinking strategically to improve your odds of success.
- Planning your grant writing effectively.
- Knowing what funders want and ensuring you clearly articulate their needs through your project.
- Using ‘ Storytelling’ approach to sell your grant application. The ‘Must Do’ approach to write a winning grant application.
- Building a strong statement of need and presenting your project as a solution.
- Designing your purpose statement, your goals, measurable objectives and metrics for monitoring performance.
- Building an integrated project budget that links project solutions to work-plan.
- Some great places to get started with grant sourcing and checking strategic alignment.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]