The online materials include case studies, quizzes and activities to help reinforce learning as students work through each topic.
In addition, learners will receive access to factsheets, useful links and an online assessment to check their learning on completion of the course.
Topics covered include:
- definitions of good customer service
- identifying your customers
- why an adaptable approach to customers’ needs is beneficial
- USPs, USOs and after-sales support strategies
- the importance of appropriate communication through advertising
- the purpose of a Customer Charter
- identifying customer expectations by gathering feedback
- the importance of customer loyalty
- how to respond to complaints appropriately
- improving communication skills
- the importance of the law in the sales of goods and services
- the legislation in place to protect customers from discrimination
- codes of practice – what they are and how they should be applied
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.