This course covers a comprehensive range of gender related topics. It is aimed at employees of all levels, including foundation level employees, HR managers, diversity specialists, trainers and advisers, senior managers/executives and operational managers/executives.
How this course will benefit your organisation
The ‘Gender Matters’ course enables employees to recognise the processes and behaviours that are consistent with inclusion and equality. The course content covers the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 and ensures that your staff gain the knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully as part of a gender inclusive team.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- Employers’ and employees’ obligations under the Equality Act 2010
- Real-life factors that support and inhibit gender balance at work
- How people’s needs differ depending on their gender
- Gender bias in employment, including for people undertaking gender reassignment
- How to effectively build working relationships through organisational culture change
- The knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully as part of a diverse team.
Videos plus interactive exercises and an assessment quiz.
- Part 1 – Includes:
- Why gender matters
- Valuing difference
- Towards a level playing field
- Flexible working
- Mutual respect.
- Part 2 – Includes a series of five dramatised scenarios to trigger discussion and reflection.
Will Wilson, Learning Manager, London Region, Commission for Social Care Inspection
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]