There will be several opportunities in this e-workbook for you to gain skills and inspiration for FULL recovery, while also being prompted to take action with the use of several activities that can be successfully applied in your own journey forwards.
Together, step by step, we will tackle your deepest fears, rekindle life long positive relationships with food and body, and find ways of living the life you were born to lead as your most authentic, free and best self.
- Understand and pursue REAL Recovery
- Identify differences between the weight your body wants and the weight the mind wants
- Let go of the Eating Disorder identity and find your real meaning and purpose
- Notice the habits that are keeping you trapped
- Overcome fear foods
- Optimise meal planning
- Develop ideas for meals
- Eat the foods that you genuinely love and enjoy
- Happily order food from a restaurant or cafe with ease and without restriction
- Become able to hand over control to someone else
- Break free from obsessive Calorie counding and weighing food
- Conquer strange eating habits
- Optimally combine exercise recovery without obsession
- Take time for self care and relaxation
- Learn how to cope with negative feelings and be able to express emotions
- Successfuly overcome the urge to restrict, compensate or purge food
- Use distraction tools before, during and after eating
- Fit in you recovery with work and / or education priorities
- Break free from triggering situations and toxic relationships
- Harness support systems and strategies that aid full recovery
- Find the inspiring quotes, resources and mantras that promote recovery
- Align your recovery with important areas of your life
- Break ties with the Eating Disorder for good
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.