There will be several opportunities in this e-workbook for you to gain skills and inspiration for FULL recovery, while also being prompted to take action with the use of several activities that can be successfully applied in your own journey forwards.
Together, step by step, we will tackle your deepest fears, rekindle life long positive relationships with food and body, and find ways of living the life you were born to lead as your most authentic, free and best self.
During this online course on eating disorder recovery you will;
- Understand and pursue REAL Recovery
- Identify differences between the weight your body wants and the weight the mind wants
- Let go of the Eating Disorder identity and find your real meaning and purpose
- Notice the habits that are keeping you trapped
- Overcome fear foods
- Optimise meal planning
- Develop ideas for meals
- Eat the foods that you genuinely love and enjoy
- Happily order food from a restaurant or cafe with ease and without restriction
- Become able to hand over control to someone else
- Break free from obsessive Calorie counting and weighing food
- Conquer strange eating habits
- Optimally combine exercise recovery without obsession
- Take time for self care and relaxation
- Learn how to cope with negative feelings and be able to express emotions
- Successfuly overcome the urge to restrict, compensate or purge food
- Use distraction tools before, during and after eating
- Fit in you recovery with work and / or education priorities
- Break free from triggering situations and toxic relationships
- Harness support systems and strategies that aid full recovery
- Find the inspiring quotes, resources and mantras that promote recovery
- Align your recovery with important areas of your life
- Break ties with the Eating Disorder for good
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.