How Does it Work?
- You learn useful phrases for a range of social situations, such as ‘I’ll send you a text message later’ and ‘We won the game on penalties’.
- Quizzes within each section test you on the vocabulary you have just learnt.
- Improve your pronunciation with the recording quiz, which allows you to compare your accent against that of a native speaker.
- Feel motivated to learn by earning points that will win you bronze, silver and gold awards.
- Printable vocabulary sheets with each topic for you to take away with you and keep learning on the move.
- Video footage allows you to see body language and lip movements of native speakers.
- Covers nine different everyday situations: family, school, hobbies, travelling, home, technology, work, sport and the world.
- Additional vocabulary section teaches essential words to help you start constructing sentences of your own
- Learn from any of over 75 native languages – Look at the list to see if your language is included.
The online course is available for 12 months from the date first accessed. How long it takes for you to learn is really down to you.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
If you would like to pay by BAC’s transfer or by invoice please contact a customer service advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]