How Does it Work?
- You learn useful phrases you might need abroad, including ‘I’d like to pay by credit card’ and ‘My camera has been stolen’.
- Quizzes within each section test you on the vocabulary you have just learnt.
- Improve your pronunciation with the recording quiz, which allows you to compare your accent against that of a native speaker.
- Printable vocabulary sheets with each topic for you to take away with you and keep learning on the move.
- Video footage allows you to see body language and lip movements of native speakers.
- Alphabet section teaches you the individual sounds.
- Covers nine different everyday situations: meeting and greeting, shops and restaurants, getting around, hotels, phone calls, emergencies, leisure and business.
- Learn from any of over 85 native languages
The online course is available for 12 months from the date first accessed. How long it takes for you to learn is really down to you.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.