The objectives for each study unit are that learners will be able to:
- explain what is meant by forensic health provision
- identify why and how someone may be detained or sectioned
- understand the importance of assessing and managing risk in a forensic setting
- describe how people are assessed in custody and during the legal process
- describe how risk assessment and setting targets can be applied in forensic situations
- explain the importance of monitoring and assisting progress for people in detention
- monitor their own performance at work on an ongoing basis
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.