Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at supervisor/manager level colleagues with a responsibility for adequate food safety within an organisation. There is a deeper level of detail regarding food safety principles and best practices compared to our Level 2 Food Safety course (which is more suitable for employees performing basic food handing).
- Explain what food hygiene is and the hazards associated with it
- Categorise food into four distinct food groups
- Identify ways in which food poisoning can be caused and how to control these hazards
- Limit allergens from contaminating food
- Understand the basics of personal hygiene and why it is important
- Identify what is required from a food premises in order for it to be food safe
- Put measures in place to control pests
- Effectively clean equipment and the premises in order to stop bacterial growth and cross-contamination
- Explain the basics of a HACCP food safety management system
- Identify where and how certain foods should be stored
- Understand different ways in which food can be cooked, reheated or held
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.