- What food safety and hygiene is and why it is important
- Responsibilities under food safety law
- The causes of food contamination and how to prevent it
- The causes, dangers and symptoms of food poisoning
- How to maintain a high level of personal cleanliness
- The importance of cleaning and pest control
The course is aimed at food handlers who work in the catering, manufacturing or retail sectors (e.g. hotels, restaurants, cafes, bars, fast food outlets, takeaways, hospitals and colleges) and who are involved in preparing, cooking and handling food in these settings. You will have to demonstrate proof of learning and that you are implementing this learning into your role.
Online food hygiene training is an accepted way of complying with the law.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.