The aim of this training course is to provide candidates with a fundamental knowledge of food hygiene and to enable them to apply this knowledge to essential practical skills in order to prevent food poisoning.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Food Safety,
- Hazards associated with Food Safety,
- Food poisoning and contamination,
- Personal Hygiene,
- Allergies and Intolerances,
- Equipment and Pest Control,
- Cleaning and Disinfecting,
- Legislation and requirements
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]