During this Food Safety online training course you will;
- be introduced to basic food safety standards and hygiene principles
- examine foodborne illness, food allergens, food safety law and who enforces it
- look at the responsibilities of food businesses and food handlers
The Food Safety Level 1 online course;
- covers the importance of food hygiene standards and shows how poor standards can impact a food business and human health.
- looks at the causes and symptoms of food poisoning and the difference between food poisoning and food allergies.
- provides a full allergen list and highlights the dangers of cross-contamination.
- contamination is explained including temperature control, food delivery and stock rotation.
- the course explains the importance of maintaining clean premises, equipment and work areas and good personal hygiene standards.
A RoSPA Approved Course
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA), an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation, vet and approve health and safety training courses, giving learners increased confidence. The RoSPA stamp of approval gives organisations the confidence that a training course has been rigorously assessed and meets the RoSPA approved standards.
IIRSM Approved Training
The IIRSM (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management) is a risk charity providing practical education, training, advice, resources and networking to help people and organisations manage the challenges they face. IIRSM approved courses are confirmation that the training meets the quality standards expected of IIRSM’s Training Approval Scheme.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.