Who is this course for?
This course is intended to be used as a basic introduction to the concept of food hygiene and is ideal for people with an interest in the subject, or for employees who come into very limited contact with food as part of their role. If the requirement is for training for a food handler, the Level 2 Food Hygiene course or above is required.
- Describe what a food safety policy is
- Explain different food safety hazards and how they are caused
- Understand how to control physical, chemical and allergen hazards
- Follow correct personal hygiene procedures
- Execute correct cleaning procedures to reduce the risk of contamination
- Store food safely and correctly
- Explain what is needed for a due-diligence defence
- Identify signs of pests and how to control them
- Explain the basics of HACCP
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.