Who is this online course for?
Anyone handling food has a legal responsibility to ensure the food they handle, sell or serve is safe for a consumer and contains no allergenic ingredients that aren’t described by its label. This course is ideal for everyone who handles food as part of their role and teaches them how to comply with the laws and regulations designed to keep allergy sufferers safe from potentially harmful allergens in food.
- Identify allergenic ingredients
- Describe the legal regulations with regards to allergens
- Identify symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Explain the appropriate actions to take to minimise the risk of allergen contamination
- Consider the different kinds of allergens that may be found in certain types of cuisine
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.