- The consequences and benefits of good food standards.
- The symptoms of food poisoning.
- People at most risk of food poisoning.
- The role of enforcement officers.
- The dangers associated with bacteria, the possible sources.
- Types of contamination and the steps to be taken to prevent them occurring.
- The need for personal hygiene.
- The importance of food safety in relation to fool allergies.
- Forms and sources of food allergy.
- The symptoms associated with an allergic reaction.
- Responsibilities in relation to the licensing law.
- Responsibilities in regard to smoking in public places.
- The possible misuse and dealing of drugs.
To achieve the Food Safety Level 1 qualification a 90% pass mark is required in the online assessment. On achievement of the qualification you will receive a downloadable certificate.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.