- Suitable for anyone with an interest, involvement, or ability to influence carbon management within your organisation.
- This innovative eLearning course provides a truly interactive way of understanding carbon management in the UK.
- Assumes no previous knowledge or experience.
- Endorsed by the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM) and counts towards 2 hours CPD and 2 hours SLD.
Who is this course for?
It’s relevant to many people, such as:
- Employees with technical, operational and facilities management responsibilities.
- Employees with specific carbon management responsibilities.
- Senior managers involved with the implementation of carbon management plans at a strategic level.
- Anyone undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate or continuing professional development studies in a similar topic.
- Anyone with an interest, involvement, or ability to influence carbon management within your organisation.
In fact, it could be suitable for your entire workforce! If so, take a look at our Cloud Community solution and find out more about setting up your own multi-user platform.
What you will learn
This course is made up of 6 modules:
Module 1: Introduction to the Principles of Climate Change
This Module includes a review of the causes and impacts of climate change. It provides the basic knowledge needed by anyone involved in reducing carbon emissions.
Module 2: Introduction to Carbon Management and Carbon Legislation
This Module looks at the key principles of carbon management and how the UK Government is addressing climate change through policy and legislation.
Module 3: The Business Case for Carbon Management
Module 3 will help you prepare your business case for carbon management. This includes assessing your organisation’s drivers for carbon management.
Module 4: Establishing your Carbon Management Team
This Module will help you establish the carbon management team that will be responsible for taking carbon management forward within your organisation.
Module 5: Undertaking your Initial Carbon Audit
Module 5 will help you gather your carbon data and undertake your initial carbon survey to help you understand your performance and establish your policy commitments.
Module 6: Establishing your Policy and Identifying Quick Wins
This final Module will help you establish a carbon management policy and identify quick win projects within your organisation.
“Cloud Sustainability courses are informative and concise whilst being fun to learn. They contain exquisite graphics with interactive quizzes. The short snappy modules are made to fit in with any busy schedule. I look forward to completing the others to help me with my role as an Award Winning Sustainability Champion.”
Lisa B Jeffries, Senior Clinical Technician, School of Human and Health Sciences, University of Huddersfield
To find out if discounts are available for multiple purchases or for mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]