This course is suitable for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshall or warden and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Fire legislation,
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes,
- Fire fighting procedures,
- Causes of fires and their prevention,
- Emergency lighting,
- Fixed fire fighting installations,
- Evacuation assembly point
and fire drills,
- Fire alarms,
- Fire hazards,
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log,
- Risk assessment awareness,
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory)
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.