The course will:
- Explain the responsibilities and the importance of the role of Fire Warden
- Learn how to carry out the responsibilities of a Fire Warden
- Show the different causes of workplace fires and what can be done to prevent these fires occurring
- Advise on how to assist in the evacuation of a building
- Explain how to use a fire extinguisher
Any person appointed in the role of Fire Warden to assist the ‘responsible person’ with fire safety management.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]