At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe the nature of fire
- List their responsibilities regarding fire
- Identify the causes of fire
- Explain how the triangle of fire works
- State what fire hazards are and how to minimize them
- Describe the different types of fire warning systems
- Outline the dangers and other problems caused by false alarms
- Differentiate between the various types of fire extinguisher and explain their uses
- Take appropriate action in the event of a fire
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.