Benefits of Completing the Course
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order requires that locations with five or more employees on shift must have a designated and trained Fire Marshal. This course provides nominated Fire Marshals with the knowledge required to carryout their duties and to contribute to the organisations prevention of fire measures.
- The responsibilities of a Fire Marshal.
- The duties of a Fire Marshal.
- How people are likely to behave in a fire situation.
- Duties of a Fire Marshal in an evacuation.
- The principles of a fire risk assessment.
- Importance of fire prevention measures.
- The elements required for a fire.
- How fires can spread within the workplace.
- The potential risks associated with electrical equipment.
- Different types of fires.
- Different types of fire extinguishers and their use.
- Actions to be taken if a fire is discovered.
- Procedure for safe evacuation.
- Dangers of smoke inhalation.
There is an online assessment for this course which requires a 90% pass rate to obtain a certificate of achievement, which can be downloaded.
This course is delivered as self-directed e-learning which takes between 45 minutes to 2 hours to complete. Learners will require access to an internet enabled computer with a browser Internet Explorer 7 or later. The course is mobile responsive on an iPad and Kindle.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218 .
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]