Overview – Fire Training
The benefits of using online training in the workplace include:
- Cost Reductions e.g. travel fees
- Man hour reduction (training only takes as long as the learner needs)
- Self-printed certificate for evidence of course completion
- Staff can start training immediately
- Helping your business maintain a green status by reducing your carbon footprint
All of our e-learning courses are SCORM compliant, meaning it can be paused by the user and picked up when they like, allowing freedom to complete the course in a time that fits around their workload. By allowing them to work at their own pace you can have peace of mind that everybody has received adequate information, without feeling the need to compete with their peers.
What is covered:
Fire is the probably the biggest risk threat to life that most people face at work, with around 50 people being killed and over 2000 seriously injured every year. In order to minimise the risk of fire in the workplace, it is vital that everyone is aware of the common causes of fire and the appropriate actions to take in the event of a fire, including how to escape safely from the scene.
The lesson plan for this module addresses these needs with::
- Awareness of key legislation and legal requirements relating to fire safety.
- Knowledge of the ‘Fire Triangle’.
- Knowledge of fire detection and warning systems and how to use and react to them.
- Fire Triangle
- Key factors relating to evacuation in the event of fire.
- Knowledge of fire types and which extinguishers can be used on them.
- Precautions to minimise the risk of fire.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
On completion of this course you will be able to download a certificate.
Approximately 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This course is targeted primarily at businesses needing to train their staff in Fire Safety Procedures in the workplace. However, the information is also applicable to anyone who wishes to learn how to prevent fire in the workplace and deal with it effectively should it occur.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
10 to 49 users – 10% discount
50 to 99 users – 20% discount
100 to 249 users – 33% discount
250 to 499 users – 50% discount
500 to 999 users – 60% discount
1000 to 1999 users – 75% discount
2000+ users – 80% discount
To find out about discounts on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.