- Why is financial planning important in project management
- Understanding financial terminologies and basic concepts
- Understanding financial policies and their impact on project financial management
- What is the difference between Revenue vs. Capital Expenditure
- What is the difference between cost and revenue
- What is depreciation and it impacts on project financial planning
- How does Value Added Tax impact project costings– an introduction
- Compiling the project cost budget and sensitivity analysis
- Compiling cashflow forecasts
- Financial evaluation of projects -Discounted Cashflow, Payback Period & Net Present Value Techniques
- Understanding project risk management techniquesFinancial monitoring of projects- variance analysis
Controlling project changes and updating the financial plan
- Financial controls – purchases and income
- Contractual terms – the financial issues
- Summary – avoiding the common pitfalls
- What will I get out of it?
- Ability to evaluate the business case for any project
- Understanding of key financial terms and concepts
- Skills to create a cash flow forecast for a project
- Interpretation of project management accounts
10% discount for between 5 and 10 users purchased and 20% discount for 11 users or more purchased. For larger purchases or to find out if larger discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]