This comprehensive Facebook for Business E-learning course will guide you through how to use Facebook more effectively as a marketing tool for your business. You will carry out research about why you want to use Facebook and what you want to achieve from using it as a marketing tool.
The online course covers everything you need to know to get started with your business marketing on Facebook. You will learn how to create both personal and business profiles that are optimised. You will learn about Facebook Groups and Business Pages, how to attract an audience and what content to use and the right time to post.
Awarded 15 CPD points. On completion of a practical assignment, a CPD certification will be awarded.
When you purchase the course, you will get
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- 12 months access to the Training Facebook Support group for tips and tricks to use LinkedIn as well as other social media channels
- Support by email
- An assignment to complete with individual feedback
- 15 hours of accredited CPD
Learning Object 1: Facebook Basics
- What is Facebook and why use it?
- Are people leaving Facebook?
- Ways to engage on Facebook
- Facebook for personal use
- Facebook for Business use
- About Facebook Groups
- Which profile to use
Learning Object 2: Personal Facebook
- Creating a Facebook personal account
- Facebook terminology
- A Facebook personal timeline
- Setting personal security
- Finding friends
- Using lists
- Status updates
- Facebook Stories
- Facebook for Mobile
- Using Facebook Groups
Learning Object 3: Facebook for Business
- Social media marketing
- Facebook for Business
- Groups or Business pages?
- Business Page vs Personal Profile
- Creating a Business Page
- Improving your Business Page
- Status updates
- Local pages
- Facebook Apps
- Managing Business Page issues
Learning Object 4: Developing Engagement on a Business Page
- Attracting an audience
- What to post
- When to post
- Using images
- Improving engagement
- Pages to watch
- Running competitions on Facebook
- Advertising on Facebook
- Facebook for Mobile
Learning Object 5: Measuring Engagement on a Business Page
- Embedded posts
- Measuring the success of a Business Page
- Measuring advertisements
- Ad relevance
- Analytics App
- Understanding Facebook Insights
- Best practice on Facebook
Support will be available via our online forum, email and Skype.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.