By completing this online course organisations and employees will benefit from an increased awareness of Display Screen Equipment (DSE) related hazards and instruction on how to avoid them.
This class leading E-Learning includes rich animations, crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
This online course will inform you about the best practice when working with DSE.
- A comfortable sitting posture
- Correct keyboard and mouse techniques
- The importance of organising a workstation to suit individual needs
- The importance of varying posture throughout the day
- Eyestrain prevention and eyesight policy
- The correct use of laptops and other mobile devices
- The benefit of simple stretching exercises at regular intervals
Anyone classified as a “user” under the DSE regulations.
A RoSPA Approved Course
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA), an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation, vet and approve health and safety training courses, giving learners increased confidence. The RoSPA stamp of approval gives organisations the confidence that a training course has been rigorously assessed and meets the RoSPA approved standards.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.