Designed for staff at all levels, this course will enable learners to develop a clear understanding of how to manage personal biases professionally, essential for creating discrimination-free, fair, inclusive, and commercially competitive organisations. This Equality, Diversity and Inclusion course is particularly useful for HR professionals, managers and customer services staff.
Anyone who’s already done Diversity training and is seeking an accessible refresher or wants a top-up on current thinking in this constantly evolving, expanding and challenging area.
How’s it Different?
There’s no quiz, simply scene-setting and some questions and observations at the end of each video scenario to promote individual reflection or group discussion when the course ends.
Scripts were penned by BBC Radio 4 award-winning playwright Anita Sullivan, writer of audio drama, site-specific theatre and interactive learning.
What’s the Scenario?
An ensemble of professional actors feature in video scenarios and lend the course a distinct peer-to-peer tone, occasionally ‘breaking the 4th wall’ to speak directly to the audience. There are 7 scenarios in total, 2 are summarised below.
Only Trying to Help
A male colleague acts in an over-protective manner towards his female colleague who has recently returned to work from maternity leave.
Three colleagues discuss the possibility of an after-work drink which inevitably drifts into banter and an inappropriate joke
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.