The online materials include quizzes and activities to help reinforce learning as students work through each topic.
A workbook is included, which can be printed off and filled in by hand or completed on-screen. In addition, learners will receive access to factsheets, useful links and an online assessment to check their learning on completion of the course.
Topics covered include:
- the key aims and objectives of the Equality Act 2010
- the main changes that have taken place since the introduction of the new Act
- what the nine ‘protected characteristics’ are that the Equality Act covers, such as race, age and gender reassignment
- what is meant by terms such as ‘discrimination’, ‘stereotyping’, ‘prejudice’ and ‘diversity’
- the different types of discrimination that exist
- why valuing diversity is beneficial to all concerned
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.