The course provides an understanding of:
- Definitions of ‘equality’ and ‘diversity’
- The benefits of being diversity aware
- The role of an individual in relation to equality and diversity responsibilities in the workplace, and standards of behaviour expected
- The different types of discrimination including bullying and harassment
- How to make a complaint/seek help if they are either witness to, or a victim of, discriminatory practices
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]