The online materials include case studies, quizzes and activities to help reinforce learning as students work through each topic.
In addition, learners will carry out an online assessment to check their learning on completion of the course.
Topics covered include:
- the basic principles involved in good end of life care
- the reasons why person-centred approaches to care planning and delivery are most effective
- the reasons why good communication skills are important
- effective techniques for providing practical and personal care
- how you can provide support to the family in the final days and after death.
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.