This course will cover the following topics;
- Define advance care planning,
- Describe the process of advance care planning,
- Discuss the reasons why advance care planning has been introduced,
- Identify principles of good practice within the process of advance care planning,
- Examine frequently asked questions patients may pose concerning advance care planning,
- Identify where you can find out more about advance care planning
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.