On completion of this course you will:
- Understand how to work as part of a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Understand the contribution of individuals within a team
- Understand how to communicate as part of a team
- Understand the purpose of feedback when working as a team
- Be able to work in a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Understand how to deal with problems and disagreements
The course is split into helpful short topics:
- What makes a successful team
- Communicating within a team
- Dealing with problems in a team
- Make use of the practice activities to test your understanding (this includes a scenario and quiz)
- See your learning being applied in a real world context
- Improve your understanding by exploring additional resources
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.