On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the role of early warning scoring in preventing cardiac arrest and unplanned admission to ITU.
- Identify the early warning scoring parameters.
- Understand oxygen transport physiology.
- Identify the main indications for performing pulse oximetry.
- Identify the equipment and correct procedure for monitoring pulse oximetry and ensuring safety.
- Understand the limitations of pulse oximetry.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.