Adobe Flash is required to be installed on the device used to run this course
Topics addressed include:
- Understanding the chemistry of drugs
- Identifying warning signs and triggers
- Understanding diagnosis, treatment and medication
- The danger of mixing drugs
- Fighting addiction
- Exploring schizophrenia and paranoia
- The different types of cannabis
- The side effects of stimulant drugs
- Hangovers, withdrawals and comedowns
- Raising overdose awareness
- Identifying ecstasy psychosis
- Managing drug use
- The risk of injecting
- How to deal with an emergency
- Homelessness, arrest and compulsory detention
Produced in association with the Manchester Mental Health & Social Care Trust, Salford University and the Lifeline Project
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.