You will formulate a strong understanding around the core functions within photogrammetry software, gaining the ability to produce 2D maps and 3D models from valuable data sets. The course is not a “how to guide” for any particular photogrammetry software package – but instead explains the key workflows behind any drone photogrammetry project using examples from the main software packages.
The Drone Surveying Online Course is for drone pilots and those involved in surveying who want to know how to collect accurate data and produce accurate data outputs using drones and photogrammetry. It is designed by industry experts who have a proven track record in producing high value survey grade data using drones. The course is built on years of proven commercial experience and will provide you with the foundation knowledge to start producing accurate drone mapping and survey outputs. The course will not teach individuals to be a surveyor, but it will teach drone pilots and surveyors alike the processes involved in collecting of accurate data for drone surveys.
Learn at your own pace, in your own time – without taking any time off work. Structured across 13 modules, the course syllabus is delivered by our web-based Learning Management System that tracks student’s progress through each module. The course platform is accessible on multiple devices including tablet, Apple Mac and PC. The course contains over 120 videos, plus text and interactive content, and is approximately 10 hours work. At the end of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Commercial Drone Pilots
- Professional Surveyors
- Roofing Contractors
- Building Contractors
Who want to;
- Expand your knowledge base and skill set
- Increase your employability with drone surveying
- Generate revenue from aerial data
- Take your career to the next level and boost your business
The online course is made up of 13 lessons that cover the following:
- Introduction to Drone Mapping and Photogrammetry
- Digital Photogrammetry Theory
- Photography Principles in Photogrammetric Surveys
- Controlling a Survey
- Photo Capture
- Data Processing
- Data Extraction
- Data Accuracy
- Quality Assurance
- Planning Your Photogrammetry Survey
- Topographical and Mapping Surveying (Practical)
- 3D BIM Surveying (Practical)
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.